Every Friday, I am supposed to take a moment to recap what I have accomplished over the last week so that I can look back and see how far I have actually come since beginning this blogging business. These weekly updates are meant to help me stay accountable. Which is probably why, I haven’t been updating for about 3 or 4 weeks now. Am I hiding from something?
Most likely. To be honest, I’ve been really overwhelmed lately. I’ve bitten off more than I can chew so I’ve been retreating a bit and hiding out. I’ve been reading other blogs, updating twitter, subscribing to more blogs… but wow what a network there is out there! I LOVE this blogging community and I love getting to know more and more bloggers in the network.
So needless to say, I feel like I haven’t gotten too much done lately. Then again I actually have been working, just haven’t been completing much. So, in addition to listing my action steps for the last few weeks, I also want to share a bunch of awesome bloggers that I have had the utmost pleasure to “meet” over the last few weeks. Check out my list of 11 Up & Coming Bloggers You Should Know About.
If you’re still with me, I’ll go ahead and get into what I’ve been up to since my last update in late January:
- The biggest news is that I’ve partnered with two other people on a new business idea. Yeah I know, as if I didn’t have enough to do. I’m going to head up the design and UI (user interface) aspect of the project so I’m really looking forward to that.
- My most exciting news is that I’ve finally started working on my legacy project! I’ve been planning it out and getting started on my first couple of posts about it. So stay tuned for that in the next couple of weeks!
- I wrote a couple of posts to go along with two new videos on CityVids.tv: The Denver Big Air Snowboarding Competition and the The Denver Big Air Skiing Competition.
- I’ve been re-reading the book Your Money or Your Life and thinking up some good post ideas. Anyone out there want to know more about this book?
- I’ve been working with a friend to get her website and blogger site combined into one WordPress site. This is my first test project which will get me closer to seeing what it’ll be like working with real clients and determining what I need to charge for my work.
- I’m working on my first guest post for Gip Plaster at So Much More Life! It will be published before the end of the month.
So as you can see, I have been up to a lot and that’s why I haven’t been blogging here much lately. (Don’t forget I still have a full time job). However, I do want to tell you all how much I appreciate those of you that come and read my articles and comment, and even those of you that don’t comment but still stop by. I will probably cut back to posting once a week until things settle down a little bit.
I hope I don’t lose any of you.
If you haven’t already, please subscribe by email or subscribe by RSS. This way, you won’t have to keep checking back to see if I’ve posted something new. I promise: the only emails you’ll get from me are to announce when I have a new post. That’s it!
Any comments, suggestions, thoughts, whatever…please leave them in the comments below! Otherwise, don’t forget to check out 11 Up & Coming Bloggers You Should Know About.